VOM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
VOM

The three measuring device used in electrical circuits.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Types of Voltmeter

+13
jmmasagca11
Jhameston Madali
nicah
lloydieeeeee
Larona Jerome N.
Julie Angala
Peter Shaquelle Daling
johnarnold
papanicurt
rusellee
RT
denden
Admin
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51 Types of Voltmeter - Page 3 Empty Re: Types of Voltmeter Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:13 pm

jmmasagca11

guru
guru

lloydieeeeee wrote:
Peter Shaquelle Daling wrote:What is the most efficient and comfortable to use? Digital or analog?

I think in terms of efficiency and portability, digital multitesters are the best.

Sent from Topic'it App

how will you prove your answer?

52 Types of Voltmeter - Page 3 Empty Re: Types of Voltmeter Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:17 pm

jmmasagca11

guru
guru

why voltmeter exist?

53 Types of Voltmeter - Page 3 Empty Re: Types of Voltmeter Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:18 pm

jmmasagca11

guru
guru

jmmasagca11 wrote:why voltmeter exist?

to easily measure volts.

54 Types of Voltmeter - Page 3 Empty Re: Types of Voltmeter Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:21 pm

jmmasagca11

guru
guru

is digital is more accurate in measuring than the analog?

55 Types of Voltmeter - Page 3 Empty Re: Types of Voltmeter Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:24 pm

jmmasagca11

guru
guru

jmmasagca11 wrote:is digital is more accurate in measuring than the analog?

no, analog is more accurate in measuring volts.

56 Types of Voltmeter - Page 3 Empty Re: Types of Voltmeter Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:25 pm

jmmasagca11

guru
guru

Peter Shaquelle Daling wrote:What are the maximum voltage that measures using voltmeter?

Set the knob to ā€œ20Vā€ in the DC range (the DC Voltage range has a V with a straight line next to it). Multimeters are generally not autoranging. You have to set the multimeter to a range that it can measure. For example, 2V measures voltages up to 2 volts, and 20V measures voltages up to 20 volts.

57 Types of Voltmeter - Page 3 Empty Re: Types of Voltmeter Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:26 pm

jmmasagca11

guru
guru

Peter Shaquelle Daling wrote:What is the minimum voltage that measures using voltmeter?

Set the knob to ā€œ20Vā€ in the DC range (the DC Voltage range has a V with a straight line next to it). Multimeters are generally not autoranging. You have to set the multimeter to a range that it can measure. For example, 2V measures voltages up to 2 volts, and 20V measures voltages up to 20 volts.

58 Types of Voltmeter - Page 3 Empty Re: Types of Voltmeter Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:27 pm

jmmasagca11

guru
guru

Larona Jerome N. wrote:what is VOM Ā use for?

A multimeter or a multitester, also known as a VOM (volt-ohm-milliammeter), is an electronic measuring instrument that combines several measurement functions in one unit. A typical multimeter can measure voltage, current, and resistance. Analog multimeters use a microammeter with a moving pointer to display readings.

59 Types of Voltmeter - Page 3 Empty Re: Types of Voltmeter Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:28 pm

jmmasagca11

guru
guru

Larona Jerome N. wrote:What is the difference between analog nd digital VOM?

Multimeters are tools used to measure current, voltage and resistance. ... The primary difference between the two is the display, an analog multimeter uses a needle to show the value, while a digital multimeter will show the results as numbers on a screen.

60 Types of Voltmeter - Page 3 Empty Re: Types of Voltmeter Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:57 pm

Lex

Lex

Mmmm, for me the content of these forum is very educational, but i think the font size of the texts are very small. but its good,if i rate it from 1-10. for me its 9

61 Types of Voltmeter - Page 3 Empty Re: Types of Voltmeter Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:58 pm

Aljerome Masdo

guru
guru

What if the needle inside got stucked? What should I do

62 Types of Voltmeter - Page 3 Empty Re: Types of Voltmeter Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:59 pm

Aljerome Masdo

guru
guru

How much is a original analog voltmeter?

63 Types of Voltmeter - Page 3 Empty Re: Types of Voltmeter Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:01 pm

Aljerome Masdo

guru
guru

Is there a analog voltmeter have a special glass for those person who does have blurred site?

64 Types of Voltmeter - Page 3 Empty Re: Types of Voltmeter Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:01 pm

Aljerome Masdo

guru
guru

What is the most important part of a volmeter?

65 Types of Voltmeter - Page 3 Empty Re: Types of Voltmeter Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:02 pm

Aljerome Masdo

guru
guru

Can I use voltmeter underwater?

66 Types of Voltmeter - Page 3 Empty Re: Types of Voltmeter Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:02 pm

Aljerome Masdo

guru
guru

Is there a voltmeter that is waterproof?

67 Types of Voltmeter - Page 3 Empty Re: Types of Voltmeter Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:03 pm

Aljerome Masdo

guru
guru

How long does the battery of a voltmeter can take?

68 Types of Voltmeter - Page 3 Empty Re: Types of Voltmeter Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:04 pm

Aljerome Masdo

guru
guru

What is more accurate, the analog or digital vom?

69 Types of Voltmeter - Page 3 Empty Re: Types of Voltmeter Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:05 pm

Aljerome Masdo

guru
guru

Can I use voltmeter to measure the electricity of my body?

70 Types of Voltmeter - Page 3 Empty Re: Types of Voltmeter Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:05 pm

Aljerome Masdo

guru
guru

Can voltmeter kill someone if its not in a right volt?

71 Types of Voltmeter - Page 3 Empty Re: Types of Voltmeter Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:12 pm

Adrian

guru
guru

Which tester is much better to used for reading, analog or digital?

72 Types of Voltmeter - Page 3 Empty Re: Types of Voltmeter Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:13 pm

Adrian

guru
guru

What are the difference between digital and analog?

73 Types of Voltmeter - Page 3 Empty Re: Types of Voltmeter Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:13 pm

Adrian

guru
guru

Who invented a voltmeter? And what are the parts and functions of each part?

74 Types of Voltmeter - Page 3 Empty Re: Types of Voltmeter Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:14 pm

Adrian

guru
guru

For an engineer liscence, what types of voltmeter must be accurate to used for reading?

75 Types of Voltmeter - Page 3 Empty Re: Types of Voltmeter Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:15 pm

Adrian

guru
guru

In the parts of VOM, what are the different function of zero ohm adjustment and zero corrector?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum